TRUST THE “JOSEPH” PROCESS…..God Knows The End
A SHORT LESSON ON LEADERSHIP FROM THE STORY OF JOSEPH
Joseph ended up as the prime minister of EGYPT but his training started early and it was SEQUENTIAL.
- Joseph learned leadership and how to feed sheep in his fathers house. Gen 37:2
- Joseph learned some kind of financial management when he was in Potiphar’s house. Gen 39:4,6
- Joseph learned workforce management in the Royal prison and royal protocols by interacting with the baker and the butler (Horn,Kevin)
- Joseph had to adapt for his new outcomes in that he had to learn a new language and a new culture.
1) We are always being prepared even in less than desirable conditions. 2) Ask God to help us speak with wisdom and the tongue of the learned in the sphere of influence he gives to us(Horn).
© Dr. Fay Maureen Butler, 2015, Huldahs House Ministries Inc,